A good climate plan results in a better bottom line
A good climate plan can lead to an improved bottom line and a reduced carbon footprint. It also demonstrates to the rest of the world what the organization is doing in the green arena – and this can be used in a targeted way for branding and recruitment.
We help our clients to establish a targeted action plan for their climate initiative – irrespective of whether their criteria for success is cash savings, a reduction in CO2 emissions or a green image.
The action plan can deal with areas such as energy consumption, energy supply, transport, purchasing of food, products and services. The plan can include actions taken at both management and staff levels and requirements for suppliers.
Clients can make the most of their climate plan if it is based on a climate account which is updated annually.
Some of the things we do include:
- defining the focus, targets and criteria for success of the climate plan;
- identifying the most suitable focus areas;
- describing the course of action and timeplan for each individual focus area;
- assessing the potential for reducing CO2 emissions and the financial impact; and
- illustrating and communicating the climate plan to the relevant target groups; for example, to staff, politicians, local residents or businesses. This can be done using the web, Facebook, apps, in the press and in publications, etc.
For more information, contact:
Lise-Lotte Schmidt-Kallesøe, email@example.com and +45 31 75 17 44