An energy audit results in large savings
Viegand Maagøe has many years of experience with analysing the energy and standby consumption of buildings and offices to establish the best savings opportunities. A high level of consumption can be caused by inappropriate behaviour, inefficient ventilation systems, unnecessary energy consumption at night, old server rooms or poorly managed heating systems.
One building and energy audit helps clients to identify the areas where they can save energy.
Some of the things we do include:
- mapping the allocation of energy costs by plant and areas;
- checking the operation of equipment, installations and server rooms and evaluating the areas that can be optimized;
- investigating standby consumption, which typically amounts to 40 % at night, but can easily be reduced to 20–30 %;
- assessing the possibilities of renovating the building envelope;
- checking the primary heating source to assess whether it should be converted to another type of heating, or can be operated more efficiently;
- analysing the energy-related behaviour of staff members;
- preparing and leading the overall renovation plan; and
- arranging grants for the energy savings achieved.
For more information, contact:
Anne Svendsen, email@example.com, 31 75 17 43