Assisting with international energy and climate projects
For many years, Viegand Maagøe has assisted energy authorities and donor organizations in numerous countries with strategies, capacity building, programme planning tasks and the implementation of pilot projects in the energy and climate fields.
We assist energy authorities to plan policies and measures to stimulate energy efficiency in the commercial and industrial sector. These include technical and due diligence-related tasks for authorities, donors and international banks and large companies in the energy-intensive sectors such as cement and iron and steel production.
We have experience in many countries such as Ireland, China, Bangladesh, the United Kingdom, Poland, Egypt, Vietnam, Thailand, South Africa, the United States, Mexico and Chile.
Some of the things we do include:
- implementing best practice programmes for the commercial and industrial sector;
- implementing pilot and demonstration projects;
- carrying out energy audits in energy-intensive companies;
- carrying out technical and financial due diligence for climate projects (CDM: Clean Development Mechanism);
- developing guidelines for NAMA (Nationally Appropriate Mitigation Actions) projects; and
- providing training and capacity building.
For more information, contact:
Fridolin Müller Holm, email@example.com and +45 31 75 17 14