Climate accounts – the road to an optimal climate initiative
We help our clients to map their CO2 emissions. We find the right focus and parameters, we manage the collection of data and take responsibility for the calculations. In addition we can communicate the completed climate account to the relevant target groups such as politicians, local residents, members of staff or companies.
Climate accounts help our clients to identify the best focus areas for their climate initiatives. This covers how CO2 emissions are allocated across the different activities, allowing a targeted effort to be made in exactly the right areas.
Climate accounts also document the progress made by a client on a year-by-year basis. This document can be used for branding and recruiting and also to reinforce an organization’s green profile.
Some of the things we do include:
- defining the focus, method and calculation tools for the climate account;
- ensuring that the climate account conforms to the relevant requirements and standards; for example, the Danish Society for Nature Conservation’s guidelines for municipalities or the Covenant of Mayors;
- taking responsibility for data collection and calculations;
- recommending suitable focus areas and improving the database;
- illustrating and communicating the account via media such as the web, Facebook, apps, in the press and in publications, etc., and
- interpreting the account and providing recommendations and follow-up.
For more information, contact:
Lise-Lotte Schmidt-Kallesøe, email@example.com and +45 31 75 17 44