Courses that put the focus on energy and climate
We help our clients to arrange and hold courses, arrangements and events focusing on energy and climate. We take care of the professional content and we can also help with the practical aspects of planning and organising.
Viegand Maagøe teaches environment, climate and technical staff on subjects such as energy management, energy efficient procurement, grants for energy conservation, etc.
Our courses are particularly suitable for:
- environment supervisory staff in municipalities who want to be better at inspiring and advising companies about energy conservation;
- technicians who want to know more about energy efficient operation of ventilation, heating systems, cooling, lighting, automatic control and server rooms;
- staff responsible for buildings who want to learn about energy efficient design, energy scrutiny, etc.: and
- other staff who want to learn about energy efficient and climate-friendly behaviour.
Some of the things we do include:
- defining the themes of the arrangements, the target groups and the success criteria;
- putting together a good programme that reflects the subjects and the target groups;
- finding talented and inspiring teachers and introductory speakers – our own and externally;
- writing the invitations and distributing them to the target groups via the right media;
- taking care of the practical details: meeting rooms, food and refreshments, enrolment, etc.; and
- evaluating and possibly following-up the arrangements.
For more information, contact:
Lise-Lotte Schmidt-Kallesøe, email@example.com and +45 31 75 17 44