Building certification ensures sustainable construction
We offer assistance in sustainable certification schemes for new buildings – DGNB, BREEAM as well as LEED. We can also define how sustainable a building should be in order to meet the certifications requirements. This usually happens before starting the construction planning.
Sustainability is a broader concept in buildings than energy, because it also covers areas such as materials, a good indoor climate and the consumption of resources in a wider aspect.
DGNB, BREEAM and LEED building certifications schemes can be used to document the sustainable level of a building. Viegand Maagøe has extensive experiences with all three certifications schemes.
Some of the things we do include:
- setting targets for the level of sustainability of a building;
- writing the basic program for a building that needs to be sustainable;
- diagnosing the energy status and sustainability;
- being a dialogue partner for project owners and consultants on sustainable solutions;
- verifying different areas that need to live up to particular levels of sustainability;
- auditing construction projects; and
- making specific recommendations about business cases.
For more information, contact:
Anne Svendsen, firstname.lastname@example.org, 31 75 17 43