Energy efficient procurement improves profit and reduces climate change
Viegand Maagøe has been involved with energy efficient procurement since the mid-1990s. Since 1999, we have developed the Purchasing Guidelines for Go’ Energi (Danish Energy Saving Trust) and have provided assistance to organizations and companies on the opportunities for energy efficient procurement.
Some of the organizations and companies that we have helped with energy efficient procurement include the government and municipal purchasing service and the Foreign Ministry of Denmark, several municipalities and regions and Danske Bank. We have also advised National Procurement Ltd – Denmark (SKI) on energy requirements in tender material. We are specialists in developing and communicating purchasing requirements, organising energy efficient procurement and factoring energy requirements into tender material.
Our communication experience includes, guidelines, communicating via the web, seminars, providing advice to networks and coaching activities.
Some of the things we do include:
- advising on how energy efficient procurement can be implemented by clients;
- carrying out analyses of the savings achieved through energy efficient procurement;
- advising how energy requirements can be incorporated in tender material, and which requirements can be set for specific products;
- preparing guidelines with procurement requirements and good advice about purchasing; and
- implementing information activities about energy efficient procurement.
For more information, contact:
Annette Gydesen, email@example.com and +45 31 75 17 06