Getting the message across to Danish residents
We help our clients in local and regional authorities to reach out to residents and companies with action-oriented energy- and climate-related messages. We can communicate energy, CO2 and climate issues clearly and concisely, with the focus on motivating residents and companies to deliver their part of the challenge to reduce carbon dioxide emissions.
Our clients in local and regional authorities often need to involve residents and companies to reduce CO2 emissions; for example, if they have signed up to measures agreed under the European Covenant of Mayors commitment on energy conservation, or if they have a climate plan that applies to the authority as a geographic unit.
Some of the things we do include:
- defining targets and success criteria for climate communication;
- defining the target group so the communication can be targeted;
- identifying the right messages for motivating the target group to reduce their CO2 emissions;
- finding the right media to reach the target group;
- developing and designing the communication initiatives or campaigns; for example, press releases, advertisements, publications, Facebook pages or apps;
- preparing the overall communication strategy and plan for the climate area; and
- providing ad-hoc PR assistance within the climate area.
For more information, contact:
Lise-Lotte Schmidt-Kallesøe, firstname.lastname@example.org and +45 31 75 17 44