Good coaching the key to successful energy savings
We help our clients to turn their energy plans into reality – organizationally, technically and financially. We offer individual debate and discussion sessions and coaching based on a client’s specific situation and our experience of what works. We help to maintain the momentum of the process and we provide good advice and specific suggestions for future activities.
Viegand Maagøe helps municipalities, regions and the government in Denmark to maintain the momentum of their energy and climate initiatives to ensure that these are embedded in their own work and targeted at local residents and businesses. We ensure that municipalities can navigate the opportunities and avoid the pitfalls. Our advice is based on our experience of what works for others in the same situation.
Some of the things we do include:
- pinpointing the goals and success criteria for the efforts;
- outlining specific opportunities;
- identifying the pitfalls;
- preparing an action plan;
- maintaining the momentum of the efforts;
- identifying new ways forward;
- evaluating and improving the efforts on an ongoing basis: and
- communicating the efforts in and outside the organization.
For more information, contact:
Lise-Lotte Schmidt-Kallesøe, firstname.lastname@example.org and +45 31 75 17 44