Grants for new energy supply
New grant opportunities and energy taxes provide excellent opportunities for optimizing energy supply. Many companies may be eligible for sizeable investment grants by combining solutions such as heat pumps and biomass, thereby reducing their energy overheads by up to 50 %.
When advising on a cost effective energy supply, we look at a company’s temperature and heating requirements. A large proportion of energy demand is used at low temperature for room heating, HVAC and hot water for processes, cleaning and CIP (Clean-in-place) systems. This can often be covered by using waste heat from processes and utility systems directly, or via a heat pump.
Some of the things we do include:
- mapping the supply requirement at different temperature levels and identifying the potential for utilizing waste heat (Pinch Analysis);
- preparing outline projects for a new energy supply structure;
- carrying out feasibility studies for using biomass and heat pumps;
- evaluating the opportunities for district heating exports;
- establishing the financial and technical decision making framework;
- evaluating grant opportunities, including selling the energy savings; and
- assessing the investment risks in relation to future energy prices, quotas, etc.
For more information, contact:
Fridolin Müller Holm, email@example.com and +45 31 75 17 14