Process management – sustainable planning
Viegand Maagøe supplies process management for sustainable planning of new construction and renovation. Sustainability is a broader resource concept than energy status because it also covers areas such as materials, a good indoor climate, sustainable operation and other construction-related environmental factors.
To make a new construction or a renovation sustainable, the project owners and consultants need to work well together from the earliest phases of the project.
We supply process management that helps the architects and engineers work closely together in the early planning phases of new construction and renovation. This helps both the process and the result. We have contributed to developing the DANSKE ARK descriptive method for sustainable planning.
Some of the things we do include:
- running integrated design processes;
- creating dialogues between architects and engineers;
- mapping sustainability levels and targets;
- preparing overviews and recommendations for organizations such as the Danish Association of Construction Clients;
- taking responsibility for teaching and communication; and
- supplying process management.
For more information, contact:
Anne Svendsen, firstname.lastname@example.org, 31 75 17 43