The energy used by IT and electronics can often be halved
Viegand Maagøe has detailed knowledge of how much energy products use. We know how low energy consumption can be through energy efficient design and use. Typically, our clients in this field are energy authorities, campaign organizations and producers.
We work with all types of products – from broadband routers to large hospital scanners. In particular, we lead the market within IT and electronics. Good product design can often reduce energy consumption by half.
Some of the things we do include:
- developing models of electricity consumption trends;
- assessing how efficient appliances can be in the short and long term;
- helping energy authorities to establish energy requirements;
- creating dialogue between producers and trade associations;
- acting as a sparring partner for producers at the product design stage; and
- offering our knowledge about voluntary and compulsory energy requirement schemes at a global level.
For more information, contact:
Annette Gydesen, email@example.com and +45 31 75 17 06